If you clicked here you must want to know something about me other than the random stuff I post (this makes me rather happy)
My name is Zoe (if you hadn’t guessed) and I am a student in England, studying the daring subject and one you would never guess:Earth Science. (basically how the earth works, rocks, water, soils etc) It is more interesting than it sounds honest.
I love to bake, I love food in general and experimenting with it when I can and if I have time (I make time).
Things I like really:
- Birds (fav I would say are blue tits)
- Staring out the window for a long time and watching the world go past
- Sleep (very important)
- Flowers and anything floral. I literally wear floral nearly 24/7 in one way or another. My dream bedroom would have floral wallpaper (whatever man I end up with, he will have to put up with this)
- Brown leather shoes and bags
- People who dress and make the effort, but look like they haven’t at the same time (I am amazed by this)
- I love fashion, I know the majority of new seasons trend, I don’t tend to follow them but I like acknowledging them
- Eating out. Which always leads to cocktails of some sort if I can help it.